Last updated on September 20, 2017
1. ACCESS, COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION.
When you access Hopeless, we may collect and use your IP Address, your advertising identifier and other identifiers as well as other statistical and technical information about your device, such as the version of your operating system, your device code name, your current network connectivity status, and your device manufacturer. If you send an email to our support center, we store your email in our database. We may use all such information to provide you with the Hopeless app, serve you with ads, improve the quality of Hopeless and/or to add new features, functionality, and/or services to it.
We offer you to log in to Hopeless through Facebook, Google Play Game Services, or Game Center. In case you choose to log in to Hopeless by using any of these methods, we may have access to certain information from that site, such as an identifier generated by such service. procedures determined by such social media site.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. We may share and disclose your information, if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, or respond to a court order, subpoena, or where in our reasonable belief, or to protect the rights, or personal safety of our users or others. We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe is appropriate or necessary to enforce our terms of service, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, or to assist government enforcement agencies.
We may also share your information with the advertising networks specified in Section 3 below.
We may share your information with additional third party service providers to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to perform, improve, maintain or support Hopeless.
2. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of young children is important to us, and as a rule, we encourage parents to be involved in the mobile activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child in violation of the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information for purposes prohibited by the COPPA from children under 13 years of age that use Hopeless. Please note that the app is not directed to children under 13. However, if you learn your child accessed the app, you may contact us at email@example.com with any inquiries, or requests. We will try to assist you with your requests, subject to our requirements under applicable law. Please note that we may ask you to provide additional information to be able to verify your identity, as reasonably deemed necessary by us, and as required by applicable law.
3. ADVERTISEMENTS; THIRD PARTY CONTENT. Hopeless may include advertisements that may be provided by third parties ("Third Party Content") or by us. Please note that we may share your IP address, and persistent identifiers, such as your advertising ID, with the third party advertising networks specified below for the purpose of serving contextual ads in Hopeless, and for them to be able to cap frequency of ads, and detect fraud. Such Third Party Content providers have their own privacy policies and we advise you to read them carefully.
We may use the following Third Party Content providers:
4. CHANGE OR REMOVAL OF INFORMATION. We understand that there may come a time that you may want to discontinue your use of Hopeless. Therefore, if you wish to have us delete any email correspondence between you and us with respect to Hopeless, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we do so within 30 days.
5. SECURITY. We have implemented reasonable security safeguards designed to protect your personal information. Nevertheless, as the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information on our servers may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of our safeguards.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER. You hereby acknowledge that we may transfer your information, to other third party service provides across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. We may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.