Last updated on June 22, 2016
1. ACCESS, COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION. We do NOT collect, transmit or disclose any information that would identify you personally, such as: your name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc. (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
When you access Hopeless, we may collect and use your IP Address, Android advertising identifier and other identifiers as well as other statistical and technical information, such as the version of your operating system, your device code name, your current network connectivity status, and your device manufacturer, in an aggregate anonymous manner. If you send an email to our support center, we store your email in our database. We may use all such information to collect anonymous traffic data and to improve the quality of Hopeless and/or to add new features, functionality, and/or services to it.
2. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. We do not rent, sell, or share your information with any third-parties for their commercial or marketing use without your consent. We may share and disclose Personally Identifiable Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, or respond to a court order, subpoena, or where in our reasonable belief, or to protect the rights, or personal safety of our users or others. We also reserve the right to disclose Personally Identifiable Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that we believe is appropriate or necessary to enforce our terms of service, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, or to assist government enforcement agencies.
3. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of young children is important to us, and as a rule, we encourage parents to be involved in the mobile activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information or non-personally-identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age that use Hopeless, and no part of Hopeless is directed to or intended to be used by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use Hopeless at any time or in any manner.
We may use the following Third Party Content:
5. CHOICE. Your Android device may provide an “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” setting. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, we will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
6. CHANGE OR REMOVAL OF INFORMATION. We understand that there may come a time that you may want to discontinue your use of Hopeless. Therefore, if you wish to have us delete any email correspondence between you and us with respect to Hopeless, please send us an email to email@example.com and we do so within 30 days.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER. You hereby acknowledge that we may transfer your information, to other third party service provides across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. We may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.